The goal of the ROR Engineer is to make real new features and improvements in our platform. The real value of Kantox is focused on the range of quality products we offer through our platform, therefore a resistant, reliable and efficient code structure is key for our business.
This is a full-time, in-office job and with infinite possibilities for growth. The ideal candidate will be joining a vibrant and passionate group of software engineers that hail from all parts of the world.
- Have a University degree in Computer Science (preferably a Masters) or equivalent
- You are a coding monster. You breathe and dream code.
- You love writing tests for your code.
- You are a passionate programmer.
- You love meta programming.
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- You understand work hard, play hard, code smart.
- You think out of the box while at the same time appreciating the value of existing approaches.
- You are a team player and are capable of leaving your ego out of technical conversations.
- You practice continual improvement.
Expected Skills & Experience.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Permission to work within the EU is a must
- At least 5 complete years working on Ruby or Ruby on Rails projects.
- Advanced Ruby skills
- Testing: you are convinced of its value and you know how to create useful, complete tests.
- Fluent in English.
- Appreciated: practical experience in functional programming (Elixir), distributed programming, micro-services and/or concurrency.