Cabify is a well funded, fast-growing private transport app and service operating in over 10 countries across Europe and Latin America. With the help of our drivers we've improved transportation options across more than 30 cities and we're only getting started. We have a funky head office in Madrid and local offices in each of our cities. In maintaining the culture of an early-stage startup we have a very open, flexible culture and flat organization.
Process may vary by role, but typically follows the following steps
- Response and request to complete a relevant challenge (no time limit)
- Code/challenge review and feedback
- Phone/Hangouts/In-person Interview
- We prefer that our team is together in Madrid, so there is the potential for relocation/sponsorship in Spain
- If moving to Spain is not an option we'd expect the candidate to work from our office in Bogota 80% of the time.
- Proven experience developing production applications in Ruby (Minimum 3 years)
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code
- Proactivity and attention to scalability, performance, availability and usability of our systems
- Comfortable with complex git/github workflows (submodules, branches, forks, pull requests, merging, rebasing)
- Works effectively in fast-paced, agile startup environment, and finds fulfillment delivering innovative solutions.
- Bonus: Experience monitoring and troubleshooting system performance
- Great tech stack (Ruby, Go, Elixir, Backbone, React, iOS/Rubymotion, Android/Java, NoSQL/Couchdb/Rethinkdb/Scylla etc...)
- Experiment with new technologies
- 50% off all Cabify rides
- 24 days paid vacation
- Regular team activities (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Equipment provided (MB Pro + 27 inch display
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!