We’re looking for a senior Ruby / Angular full-stack developer to
join our team, with strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails, AngularJS and Dev
You will be part of the Development Team and work closely with the Product team.
Be able to find simple solutions to complex problems.
• Self-management working remotely.
• Spanish and English working proficiency.
• Positive attitude towards new challenges.
• Attention to details.
• Fast learner.
• At least 3 years of production experience building Ruby on Rails sites.
• Production experience deploying and maintaining applications in distributed cloud environments.
• Understand RESTful web services and have experience developing API’s.
• Strong Git knowledge.
• Knowledge of the Cloud66 PaaS.
• Experience generating PDF documents from HTML pages.
• Competitive salary.
• Work from home.
• Flexible working hours.
• Collaborate in a growing startup.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!