Eventbrite is a people-first organization. Our goal of building the global platform for live experience relies on our foundation of top talent and strong company culture. Our team is the face of Eventbrite, and we’re charged with finding, attracting, and bringing on the best of the best to drive Eventbrite’s growing business and award-winning culture forward. Hiring the best talent globally is no easy feat. However, we have a talented team who has an inspiring story and mission. Our perfect candidate is someone who can connect that vision and story with top-notch talent.
THE RECRUITING TEAM
We are a highly collaborative, quick-moving, and innovative team of recruiters, marketers, and coordinators who seek out the best talent for Eventbrite globally. We partner closely with our hiring teams to identify their needs and empower them to make mission-critical hiring decisions. We believe recruiting should be a company-wide effort, that candidate experience comes first, and that hiring should be based on relationships and not transactions. We’re not fans of conventional post and pray recruiting methods. We’re willing to take risks, test new ideas and tools, and rely on data to drive the decisions we make. Each member of our team is invested in telling our company’s story, building our brand, and establishing new processes that challenge the traditional and often dated methods of recruiting. Meet our Recruiting Team.
We’re looking for a Recruiter to own the entire hiring lifecycle across Spain. You will be based out of our office in Madrid and you’ll act as the “boots on the ground” for recruiting, partnering closely with Leadership across the three offices in Madrid, Barcelona and Villena, and helping us localize our Recruiting strategies. You’ll report directly into the HR lead of Spain & Portugal and work closely with the global Recruiting team, as well as stakeholders throughout the business to understand current and future people needs. You’ll work cross-functionally to make sure we are able to meet our hiring targets, and partner closely with Recruiting Marketing to localize recruiting content and create a vast and steady pipeline of potential team members. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to play a critical role in the continued success of Eventbrite.
THE SKILL SET
- 5 years + of in-house recruiting experience for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to senior-level positions
- Experience in IT positions: engineers, product managers, engineering managers, agile coach...
- A positive, make-it-happen spirit, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Mastery of CRM/ATS databases -- you believe in meticulous candidate notes and know that excellent database hygiene leads to accurate reporting
- A track record of building strong relationships and acting as a talent advisor and coach for your hiring managers and interviewers
- Ability to use past and current data to drive decision making and educate leaders
- Desire to proactively contribute to Eventbrite’s recruiting process. You’re always looking for new ways to optimize, and are open to testing new methods and tools
- You’re a pro at sourcing, assessing, and pitching a candidate, all while being their #1 advocate throughout the interview process
- You can articulate Eventbrite’s vision and culture, and work to understand how it matches a candidate’s career goals and values
- Ability to close a candidate, not because you’re great at sales, but because you understand the business need, the candidate’s motives, and can thoughtfully piece it together for everyone’s gain
- Ability to nurture top candidates so when the time is right for both them and the business, we can make the right hires
- Passion for creating memorable candidate experiences at every touch point, we want every person who interviews at Eventbrite to rave about their experience
- Great interpersonal, written/verbal communications skills, and a sharp sense of humor
- Desire to mentor junior team members and help them develop their skills and careers
- Passion for training and coaching Hiring Managers and Interviewers
- Energy and excitement to represent Eventbrite internally and externally at events hosted at the office and at conferences, career fairs, and more
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Company focus on talent development
- Eventbrite full compensation & Perks plan.
- Share options (your piece of EB pie!).
- Health & Wellness Program.
- Remote work policy.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Profesional development & training paths.
- English speaking company.
- International Career options.
- A young dynamic team with a ‘let's make it happen’ mentality.
- Team lunches and team offsites.
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours.
- A family-friendly environment.
- Monthly Lunch vouchers
- Travel options to meet with your colleagues in San Francisco and other offices around the globe
Eventbrite is the world’s leading event technology platform, powering more than two million live experiences each year. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Eventbrite company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.