We believe that quality assurance is crucial to creating a great product, that’s why QA and development are completely integrated at Avature. Our QA Engineers are actively involved in every step of the development process, from feature planning to release, working hand-in-hand with the product and development teams.
As we work with agile methodologies, automation is a big part of our work, which is currently based on a very mature automation infrastructure and practices.
Your challenges and objectives:
- Gain full understanding of product specifications.
- Obtain thorough knowledge of our complex and highly configurable platform.
- Work hand-in-hand with all company teams, understanding their different needs.
- Add value to the product life cycle from step one.
- Deliver a high quality product.
- Act as a promoter of QA culture.
- Maintain an optimal automation coverage.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Develop automated tests (Selenium, PHPUnit, Behat, Creep).
- Design test plans.
- Do integral testing (features, bug fixes, and refactors).
- Receive bug reports from customer-facing teams, analyze them, find steps to reproduce them, and route them to development.
- Provide feedback on requirement specs.
- Get acquainted with your team's tools, frameworks, and programming languages.
- Promote and apply QA policies and best practices.
- Detect needs related to testing and automation, and propose solutions.
- Curious and analytical.
- Experience in testing (both functional and non-functional).
- Programming skills or automation testing experience.
- Good understanding of written English.
- Able to work in Linux environments.
- Hands-on experience in test automation tools and frameworks.
We’re a market leading enterprise SaaS solution provider for global talent acquisition and talent management. We currently work with over 650 companies worldwide, which include:
- 110 Fortune 500 companies.
- 69 customers with over 100,000 employees.
- 10 of the top 20 Forbes Global 2000.
- 4 of the Big 4 consulting firms.
We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home.
- Competitive salary, with one review a year.
- Sanitas health coverage.
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
- Internet service expenses.
- An office located in a central and attractive location (Chueca).
- Fully equipped kitchen.
An organizational culture that empowers everyone to be themselves is key to thrive in business, but more importantly, it’s a pathway for creating a more equal society. Avature fosters a diverse and inclusive environment, and celebrates that each unique person brings something different to our team. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants equally and to promote equal opportunities within our organization.