FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes a difference. This is TrustYou!
We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team!
TrustYou creates summaries of reviews of hotels, restaurants or companies, with the goal of being as useful, or more, than a summary written by humans. And it's our data engineers that make this happen!
As a senior QA Engineer at TrustYou, you will be part of an international, talented and motivated team that uses their combined knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing and big data technologies to build and continuously evolve the TrustYou data pipeline.
You are the perfect candidate if you have previous experience and interest in enhancing the quality of mobile applications (for both, Android and iOS). Our engineers are willing to walk the extra mile to make sure our solution is not only good, but great and beneficial for millions of travelers and people searching for jobs based on reviews. You will systematically look for weaknesses and areas for improvement in our applications and you will create automation to ensure their quality.
What challenges await you?
- Being a member of the Mobile team, you will be working in a cross-discipline delivery team focused on delivering new features in our mobile applications.
- Create and improve QA processes and frameworks. Ensure quality of our applications
- Create automation that helps to evolve our software minimizing risks. Take our applications to the next level! We’d love to hear your ideas!
What do we expect from you?
- Experience building QA processes for mobile apps
- Strong automation experience in mobile apps
- Experience in working with POs to enhance product requirements
- You find creative solutions to tough problems; you are not only a great QA engineer, you are also an architect who is not afraid to pave the way for bigger and better things
- Experience with both, iOS and Android environments
- Teamplayer who likes to help and to keep the focus on getting things done
- Proactivity and a continuous improvement mindset
Nice to have
- Experience with WebSockets and real time communication in mobile apps
- Experience with React Native applications
- Experience in creating automation also for REST-APIs
- Experience in validating push notifications behaviour
- Experience with agile development practices such as CI, CD, TDD, Pair-Programming, Refactoring, etc.
What to we offer?
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths…)
- We are agile enthusiasts and love continuous improvement
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Great leadership & support
- Flexible working hours / Options to work remotely
- Attendance to conferences and courses
- German or English classes