We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Development team in Barcelona and contribute to our product development.
- Define the test procedures that will be used to validate completion of each user story.
- Collaborate with the software development colleagues to implement QA tests and procedures.
- Responsibility to ensure that test coverage for every new feature is solid enough to detect potential issues at a later development stage, including regression, security, performance and API compatibility tests.
- Creation of integration testing tools to validate meta features of a chain of products, such as interconnected modules, systems, and products.
- Assure that new deliveries never break any service for existing users while offering the best experience for our customers.
- Experience in automating the QA process, ideally with continuous integration.
- Written and spoken English
- At least 3 years in a similar position
- Good knowledge of formal testing techniques
- Experience working with open source tools, libraries, and products
- Knowledge of a programming language such as Java
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium
- Visa for working in the EU required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of SQL & NOSQL
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Long term contract
- Free beers every last Friday of each month
- Young and healthy working environment
- Opportunity to develop your career in the company
- A sparkly working environment in the sunny Barcelona
- Flexible working time
- Your favorite pizza on Fridays
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.