Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Zscaler is looking for an experienced and agile Senior QA Automation Engineer that has a unique combination of skills. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the software development lifecycle and will be responsible for improving overall quality assurance outcomes by applying problem-solving skills, QA best practices and various tools.
The QA Automation Engineer will have an end to end ownership of features starting from testing, automation, deployment and helping with monitoring of the feature(s).
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop test plans for assigned areas in Zscaler Browser Isolation Platform
- Ability to design test plans with clear separation of functional, integration, regression, exploratory tests to ensure application quality.
- Automate test cases for Zscaler Browser Isolation Platform by using in-house automation framework and any other tools and technologies suited for the software being developed.
- Maintain and enhance test automation framework (Built using Java and selenium)
- Familiar with design patterns
- Demonstrable experience in leading in test automation role
- Engage in test case execution including defect documentation and tracking, resolution support, and fix verification.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues with Zscaler Browser Isolation Platform
- Identify issues and technical interdependencies and suggest possible solutions
- Assist in the development and delivery of training to cross-functional teams
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fixes
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Must have experience using Selenium
- Experienced in automation framework development & test automation.
- Demonstrable experience of testing within Web Technologies and/or API-related space
- Experienced in any programming language (preferably Java)
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Must be very hands on, passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for system testing.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of containerized environments. (i.e. Kubernetes or Docker)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
San Jose, CA, USA
Back in the day when your users were all on the network and your applications resided in your physical data center, it made sense to establish a secure perimeter around your network. But those days are over, the perimeter is gone, and network security is all but irrelevant.
Instead, you need to put your defenses and controls where the connections occur— the internet — so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications reside.
By moving applications and infrastructure to the cloud and untethering employees from their desks, you can realize tremendous advantages in productivity, agility, and cost containment. With our 100% cloud built secure platform, Zscaler can help you make the move to the cloud, securely.