We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
The environment is fast-paced and requires the ability to take initiative and manage ambiguity to drive effective results. This role may interface with customers, subject matter experts, technical experts, developers and other QA engineers located globally and in different time zones.
- Design & develop test plan and test Zscaler Isolation Platform including clear separation of performance, functional, integration, regression, exploratory tests to ensure application quality.
- Automate end to end user flow for Zscaler Isolation Platform by using tools and technologies suited for the software being developed.
- Engage in test case execution including defect documentation and tracking, resolution support, and fix verification
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues with Zscaler Isolation Platform
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop test plans for assigned areas
- Identifies issues and technical interdependencies and suggest possible solutions
- Assist in the development and delivery of training to cross-functional teams
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix
- Demonstrable experience of testing within Web Technologies and/or API-related space
- Must be very hands on, passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for system testing
- Experienced in automation framework development & test automation.
- Good experience with load/stress testing
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux environments. Knowledge of containerized environments is a plus.
- User flow automation using frameworks such as Selenium (java/js/python) etc
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Performance Testing Experience on large scale cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Ability/Willingness to solve common repeated tasks using scripting languages like python, bash etc
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
San Jose, CA, USA
Back in the day when your users were all on the network and your applications resided in your physical data center, it made sense to establish a secure perimeter around your network. But those days are over, the perimeter is gone, and network security is all but irrelevant.
Instead, you need to put your defenses and controls where the connections occur— the internet — so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications reside.
By moving applications and infrastructure to the cloud and untethering employees from their desks, you can realize tremendous advantages in productivity, agility, and cost containment. With our 100% cloud built secure platform, Zscaler can help you make the move to the cloud, securely.