Zinio is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer in their Barcelona office.
“Delivering innovative digital magazines on every device in every country”
Zinio brings innovation and inspiration to the world
of magazine publishers and consumers by delivering the ultimate digital
reading experience on any device. As pioneer Zinio operates online
newsstands and award-winning iOS, Android, Windows and Kindle apps in
more than 30 languages, providing acces to digital magazines which can
be read online and offline on any platform. Zinio pro converts print
magazines to digital content through Software as a service (SaaS)
platform that transforms PDF to XML.
The company has delivered 500M digital magazine editions across more than 6k titles from 1.3k publishers in 200 countries to over 10M customers. Headquartered in NYC, the company has offices in San Francisco, Barcelona, London and Ho Chi Minh City.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in QA Automation. Become part of an agile team of highly skilled and motivated individuals!
What you will be doing:
Defining appropriate measures to ensure product quality.
Functional, regression, performance, automation, acceptance and integration testing.
Developing the architecture of the testing frameworks and the automation infrastructure.
Working closely with Product Owners and developers to understand product specifics and create corresponding test strategies.
Testing REST APIs and web products.
Providing technical vision choosing the technology stack that better fits the business.
Ensuring the documentation is self-explanatory, reliable and up to date.
What we expect from you:
- +3 years hands-on experience in automation
- Java language for writing tests
- Domain of Appium or similar software to test mobile devices
- Strong development and testing knowledge in automated solutions for web and backend products
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG, Jenkins and Maven
- Experience with Selenium Grid and/or third party providers (SauceLabs, BrowserStack, etc)
- Automation of UI (e.g: Selenium)
- Experience testing RESTful APIs and micro-services
- English: conversational level
It will also be highly valued if you:
Already hold any testing Certification.
Are already familiar with Docker.
- Have knowledge of load and capacity testing.
- Have previously work in the cloud (AWS, GCE).
- Self-taught and highly perfectionist, code as a craft spirit.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, pro-active, and creative team player.
- Honest, direct, responsible and transparent.
- Communication abilities to work with co-workers located around the world.
Why You’ll Love Working with us:
- We are a technology company and we invest in technology!
- We lead our sector of activity and we are launching a new platform “from scratch”. We are facing very challenging new projects!
- Highly skilled Engineering team so you can learn from your colleagues: knowledge sharing is strongly encouraged and lived.
- Agile/ Scrum way of working and philosophy.
- You will be part of a multi-cultural team, working with different countries and time zones.
- We have a fun friendly international work environment.
- Flexible working hours and availability of work from home.
We Offer Great Benefits Including:
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Teambuilding activities.
- Free fruit, coffee and tea.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.
If you are interested, please apply sending your motivation letter and CV in English with all data relevant to the position.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!