We are looking for a senior QA automation engineer to plan, design, implement, run and report automated tests that will help increase the quality of our mission-critical software used by millions of users.
- Solid experience in functional, regression and user acceptance testing methodologies.
- Solid experience in test automation processes and tools (e.g. Selenium, JMeter…) and scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash…).
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development and Test Driven Development principles.
- Knowledge of performance, load, stress, data interface and data migration tests.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases, writing and executing queries.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Working experience using QA tools like TestRail, and issue tracking tools like JIRA.
- 5 years of experience in a software company or department.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- University degree, in Computer Sciences or related field.
Extra points for:
- ISTQB certification.
- Experience with deployment scripts e.g. Ansible.
- Experience with container technology e.g. Docker.
- Working knowledge of Java or another object-oriented programming language.
- Enjoys working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Great analytical skills, with an enquiring and structured mind.
- Impeccable work ethic, humble but confident.
- Highly accountable; disciplined and persistent to get things done.
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Clear, concise communicator.
- Bias to document and share knowledge.
- Real purpose: powering democracy.
- Market leading company.
- Talented team with world-class expertise in cryptography.
- International working environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Great office location in the center of Barcelona.
Scytl is recognized worldwide for helping revolutionize Democracy. Our secure election management and online voting solutions are helping organizations around the globe increase and improve participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online technology.
Our highly energized company works with governments across all 5 continents, helping countries as different as the US, Norway, Uganda, UAE, Switzerland, Canada, Tunisia, Australia and Spain modernize their electoral processes making elections more engaging, participatory, transparent, accessible and secure.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!