- Design, develop and maintain our automation framework.
- Supervise test results and metrics elaboration.
- Setting and managing testing environments.
- Maintain and update documentation.
- Computer Engineering degree or similar
- 3+ years of hands on experience in Software QA
- Experience with Object Oriented programming languages like Java
- Proficiency developing UI Automation Frameworks from scratch using industry best practices (Selenium, Appium)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience on testing web platforms and microservice architecture
Qualities and skills:
- Passion and commitment to quality
- Must be performance driven, detail, and results oriented
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies and practices
- Ability to solve difficult problems with innovative and maintainable solution
- Must be detail oriented and strive for product excellence
- Work closely with all parties involved in the development cycle, while maintaining a positive relationship that demands respect for quality
- Familiar with SQL Server and MongoDB
- Familiar with GIT source control
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Hands on with "can do" attitude
- Experience testing RESTful APIs is a plus
- Experience with AWS, docker is a plus
- Good level of English
UserZoom helps businesses optimize User Experience of Web-based products and Mobile Apps. The benefits of good UX Design and Usability are many and the ROI is high. However, designing excellent customer experiences is not an easy task and user testing has become a critical aspect of User Centered-Design and Software Development. That’s why we’ve developed a feature-rich, cost-effective SaaS (Software as a Service) solution for online UX research and testing. It’s used by highly demanding UX Professionals and Online Marketers around the world.