XpertAI is a young startup founded in 2018. We are based in the sunny Barcelona in a WeWork office with a lot of amenities around. Digital Strategy & IT consulting specialised in providing SW & App development services to accelerate and embrace digital customer interactions. Our main client is one of the biggest telecommunication providers in Africa. We are building a multifunctional app to facilitate Africans the access to free communication, money transactions and entertainment across the whole continent! and we are very proud of being part of such a beautiful & meaningful project. Our principles are flexibility, openness and blameless, we work in an open office with an Agile mindset and in a fast-paced environment where every team member contributes to the success of the company with a positive attitude towards excellence and teamwork. If this sounds interesting and you are looking for a company with a promising future where you can develop yourself, this is your opportunity! We are looking for a Senior QA Automation to be part of our team.
Tasks to be perform
- Advocate the quality culture in cross-functional teams and make sure that the best practices are followed
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test cases, for our Android and iOS applications WEB and API
- Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our development teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of our current automation framework
- Propose improvements on our automation methodology
- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality
- Problem solving and teamwork mindset
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (Android, iOS) applications and Web
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks
- Experience with the following technologies: Cucumber, Appium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso (mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You know how to work with Jira, xRay, Gitlab, Docker, etc.
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Fluent in English (C1).
- Central Europe Time (+/- 1)
Good to have
- Computer Science student or graduate
- Able to work independently
- Problem-solving skills
- Fully paid sick leave.
- Training, certifications & development sponsored by the company.
- Side projects: get time at work to dedicate to your own projects.
- Flexible compensation including meals, transport, child care, and optional health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully remote + WeWork office to meet your team whenever you want (free snacks, coffee and beer, after-work events, etc)
- Free language classes (online or not).
*XpertAI does not sponsor VISA.
XpertAI treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, experience, qualifications and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, political ideas, ethnicity, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, social status, union states, kinship status, disability status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. Applicants in need of special assistance during the interview process may let us know in your application.