Typeform exists to reinvent how brands and their communities interact.
We’re evolving fast, but we’re still young. This is your chance to shape the future of this company—beyond that, the industry.
Do you know your monolith from your microservices? Do you speak Django and React? Does conversational UI get your mind racing?
You will be joining the VideoAsk team inside Typeform, a new product we have recently launched. VideoAsk is our new take on making interactions more human —via video.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Senior Full-stack Engineer to join our team of 44 different nationalities in Barcelona. We put fun at the heart of everything we do—and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
Come help us shape the future of conversational UI.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Get busy with the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making and shape the future of a new product.
- Grow—use your annual learning budget to take courses and go to conferences. There’ll be plenty of other opportunities for advancement, such as mentoring, internal talks and workshops.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’ve got experience working on dynamic products that are ever-changing and evolving rapidly. If you are freelancing at the moment, we also want to hear from you.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty and even at time work with some legacy code.
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done. Even better, you’re comfortable with not just one but several technologies from our stack: Python/Django, React, WebRTC, video processing & NLP
- You’re a fast learner and not afraid of new challenges.
- You’re familiar with some of the best practices of writing software, like unit and integration testing. You understand that quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- You can work in an English-speaking environment.
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well.
Sound good? Apply here and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.