Does it rock your boat if you can make smart even smarter and get credits for it? Want to accomplish this with nice colleagues in a great atmosphere (e.g. it’s always casual friday, lots of social events to join if you’d like to), and also have very decent terms and conditions? Then Hypernode by Byte could be IT for you!
- put e-commerce in the next gear with our own Hypernode platform
- speak up and chase after your own ideas, beliefs and methods on how this should be done best
- score major kudo’s (and lots of cake, yes it’s a ‘thing’) by providing the best service to our partners (did you already check out magereport?)
- take good care of ourselves, and each other (team of 10 Python techies ready to support you, and be supported along the way)
- a full stack developer with solid experience in Python/Django developmen
- use your analytical skills via TDD
- have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations
- be experienced with working in agile project teams (Scrum)
- own decent English language and communication skills
- like to work in a young team
Rewards and Perks
We offer a very nice office near Westerpark (Amsterdam), with a lot of flexility and a healthy work-life balance. You work with everybody: developers, support engineers, marketing and sales people, management. You get a lot of freedom to shape the way you do your job, but colleagues have your back if you need them. Trips to international conferences come with the job. And if you’re interested in a topic and want to know more, we provide you with a yearly budget for education.
How to apply?
Still feeling enticed? You can send your resume (or questions, if you have any) to Elisabeth. We will get in touch with you asap. Our procedure has two rounds of interviews of which the second will be a day at the office to give you a good impression and get to know the team.