We're looking for an experienced senior Python developer to work on our crawling libraries and hundreds of projects using them, performing millions of web requests daily.
Your day-to-day will be split between writing beautiful, idiomatic Python 3.7 code, reviewing pull requests from other team members, and debugging complex issues. Namely, contributing with your experience in software design and architecture.
- Deep knowledge of Python, ability to write reusable, idiomatic Python code
- Expertise in object-oriented design methodology and large scale application development
- Experience with web requests: `request` and preferably also `selenium` libraries
- Experience with TDD, testing best practices and methodologies, coverage: `pytest`/`unittest`, `mock` and `responses` libraries
- Experience contributing to shared codebases using version control systems: `git`,
- Experience with CI and `docker` for deployment
- Our team is composed of people from 5 different nationalities and English is the language we communicate with
- Ability to express complex ideas in written and spoken English is crucial for this position
Nice to have
- An understanding of the basic architecture of web-applications and proficiency with browser-integrated developer tools
- Efficient text processing with regular expressions and XML parsing
What we offer
- Working in a state-of-the-art Python ecosystem with emphasis on testing and continuous integration
- Agile software development environment with Atlassian stack for VC, scrum, documentation and CI
- Friendly and talented team of 10+ developers, product owner and QA
- Engaged leadership that cares about the product and your professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, and free Nespresso and Tea
- Fridays reduced working hours
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona, right next to Sants Train Station
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible Retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalonia and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Feel like this job is for you? Apply Now!