Webinterpret is a fast-growing SaaS business with offices in 5 countries. Our SaaS-based software provides Ecommerce Localization Engine that enables online retailers to rapidly expand their business into international markets.
Our services are appreciated by over 20,000 retailers across Europe, US and China and are used to run cross-border Ecommerce stores with some of the biggest names in e-commerce such as Amazon, Ebay, PayPal and others.
Millions of products and orders are processed by our system daily. We are stable, fast growing company of 200+ people that has very ambitious and exciting plans.
We are an international team of talented, empowered people who strive in a fast-paced agile environment. We don’t like bureaucracy and like to get things done. We work as a team and help each other. We are constantly learning, finding better ways to do things, and sharing the knowledge.
If this sounds like your type of environment, get in touch.
Senior Python Developer
Location: Barcelona, Spain
As a Developer you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary agile team that is responsible for developing services and plugins to process and localize large amounts of e-commerce listings and run thousands of localized Ecommerce sites.
- You will work on the development of our internal micro-services & APIs to support a flow of millions of products and orders between domestic and international stores
- You will improve performance and scalability of our services
- You will breathe and live by Test Driven Development to outsmart your QA colleagues
- You will continually seek to develop your skills, learning tools and technologies that help you master your profession
- You always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it.
- You influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on.
- Help with architecture-level design decisions during various phases of a project.
- 5+ years of recent production quality Python product development experience.
- Experience in designing highly scalable web applications
- Experience with back-end development (LAMP stack).
- Experience developing and maintaining complex web architectures
- experience with the following technologies:
- SQL databases such as: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar
- NoSQL databases such as: MongoDB, Memcached, or similar
- strong analytical skills
- Experience in SOA and message queues (like RabbitMQ)
- good written and spoken English, comfortable with working in an international environment
Nice to have
- Experience in scalability and caching techniques
- Knowledge of TDD
- Knowledge of REST (Swagger)
- Having contributed to Open Source ( send us your GitHub id!)
- Basic DevOps skills (*nix, Apache/nginx)
- Some experience with Docker
- Experience in coding in PHP
- Knowledge of e-commerce platform (e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento)
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS)
- Experience in ElasticSearch
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- The chance to work on a large-scale exciting products
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, experienced, international team
- Attractive remuneration
- Referral program
- Free languages courses
- Gym membership
- Premium medical insurance (Medicover)
- Relocation support
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!