Blueliv is an award-winning cyber-threat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cyber-crime.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and skilled Senior Python Developer, to help us improve our SaaS platform.
Do you want to work in the cutting edge threat intelligence segment in cybersecurity? Willing to learn how to use and develop new technologies and share your knowledge with your team? In this role you’ll work with a mature, experienced team to build tools for fighting malware, botnets, cyber-fraud, black markets and more.
- Design, develop and maintain software components
- Write clean, scalable and efficient code, including automated testing
- Participate in sprint planning and review meetings (following Agile principles)
- Contribute to technical debt tracking and improvement planning
- Research new technologies, libraries, models and tools
Required Skills & Qualifications
- >3 years working with Python and Django
- Used to SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of debugging, profiling, scaling, monitoring and testing
- Experience in crawling, auto-scaling algorithms, data processing
- Fluent in English
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.