Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain software components
- Write clean, scalable and efficient code, including automated testing
- Participate in sprint planning and review meetings (following Agile principles)
- Contribute to technical debt tracking and improvement planning
- Research new technologies, libraries, models and tools
Experience and Qualifications
- >3 years working with Python and Django
- Used to SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of debugging, profiling, scaling, monitoring and testing
- Experience in crawling, auto-scaling algorithms, data processing
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Full-time job in our Barcelona office (C/ Aribau 197, 3rd floor)
- Competitive salary, bonus, training budget
- Highly skilled technical team
- Flexible benefits plan including remote working opportunities
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.