Here at Airning we are looking for a Senior Python Backend Developer with experience in the development of REST APIs and with good knowledge of Amazon Web Services and microservices. You will join our team with the objective of supporting the continued improvement and expansion of our new tech product, its functionalities, and structures.
You will be more specifically responsible for:
- Improving and expanding the functionality of our API as well as thinking and creating new solutions based on microservices.
- Improving our web platform with new features and process redesign.
- Developing our internal projects of process automations
You will be a key player in the ideation and development of different types of improvements and solutions, unconventional and varied, alongside a self-managed and small team where you will be in charge of your own development, code and ideas.
- Command of Python
- Command of REST APIs
- Advanced experience in AWS (architecture, ec2, lb’s, lambdas, rds, s3, sqs ...)
- Knowledge of Django Framework
- Proficiency in English/Spanish is a must.
- Minimum experience: 5 years
- Knowledge of BBDD
- Understanding of frontend
- Knowledge of Linux / Bash and Scripting