Our growing team is mapping the future of Information Management, and we continue to make new discoveries that expand its boundaries. Join us and be part of a winning team, where the opportunities for your career are limitless.
From its innovative start as a research project by University of Waterloo professors in 1991, OpenText has grown into a global company with offices in more than 35 countries. Our high- performance culture has forged our growth and is an excellent fit for people looking to push themselves to learn and do more.
It’s our time to lead, and as part of our team, it will be your time too. Our continued growth will provide you the opportunity to explore, learn and chart an exciting career path while enjoying a good work-life balance.
If you thrive in a dynamic work environment, there is always a new horizon to explore. We are proud to offer excellent benefits, challenging work and competitive financial rewards.
Our employee programs prioritize employees’ well-being and that of their families. We offer a comprehensive benefit plan, education assistance, a wellness/fitness reimbursement and time off to volunteer.
With offices around the world and flexible work arrangements, OpenText strives to make sure all our employees feel connected. Teamwork extends to our social lives too from local social events to company-wide activities, we want our employees to take time to relax and have fun.
Corporate Citizenship is more than a program for us, it is engrained in our purpose, impact, and approach to doing business. Through numerous volunteer initiatives, we support education and innovation for global change.
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Program Management Office, Chief Legal Officer (PMO, CLO) is developing a team of professionals that possess a combination of experience including:
- Strategy and Leadership
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Business Continuity, Crisis Management
One of the key objectives of PMO, CLO is to manage our Company’s COVID-19 oversight program, which will include interacting with key business stakeholders, human resources, facilities, safety and security, and the broader legal and corporate development function.
COVID-19 Oversight includes:
1. Advising, informing and executing strategy in a COVID-19 environment
2. Recommending and implementing related policies
3. Managing safe return to workplace protocols
4. Ensuring global situational awareness
5. Managing internal operational challenges, and oversee case management globally
We are looking for an individual who has strong research or data science skills, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with experience in risk analysis, crisis management, business continuity or legal compliance,
It is your job to help manage our pandemic response and recovery program through attaining and maintaining a current and detailed knowledge about pandemic related events and environment worldwide. You are a risk analyst which can translate world events and actions into actionable business recommendations that will strategically help our stakeholders including our senior management, local site leadership, and local emergency response teams to support a safe and healthy work environment, and help us thrive in this unprecedented global business environment. You are positively excited about the opportunities to anticipate the challenges of uncertainty in a rapidly changing environment.
You’ll also interact with our business operations, Corporate Business Continuity team, HR, Facilities, Communications, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
You Are Great At:
COVID-19 Intelligence Research
• Identifying the most reliable sources of data to support the Team’s objectives.
• Assuming primary responsibility for monitoring and assessing potential impact of local and global events/incidents related to COVID-19 via reliable sources.
• Providing routine communications on issues that affect our global operations, related to, for example, threat reports, government regulatory actions, industry practice.
• Developing of high level briefs, using methods in applying analytical and evaluative techniques of real or potential security threats to program operations.
• Assessing information to assist in the decision-making of senior management.
• Ensuring events that could potentially impact OpenText are escalated to the VP, PMO, CLO and relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
COVID-19 Response & Recovery
• Supporting response & recovery team members in
o Interacting with key internal stakeholders around the world including local site leadership, and local emergency response teams to ensure we maintain situational awareness.
o Responding to cases by executing protocols to ensure timely mitigation of emergency situations.
o Providing 24/7 event management on-call support as required
o More generally executing on crisis and emergency management
Other duties as assigned
• Integrate our pandemic policies and procedures for acquired businesses
• Deliver programs/projects sponsored by OpenText’s EVP, CLO and Corporate Development.
• Other duties as assigned
What It Takes:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in one or more of: business, risk management, compliance, business continuity, crisis management, data science or communications.
• Excellent data analysis and visualization skills
• Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, able to make recommendations to management and influence business decisions
• Exceptionally well versed in the use of Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.