MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We're looking a Senior Product Designer to join the MotorK Product Design Team.
You will join a team developing the leading marketing suite for the automotive car dealers industry. You are passionate about delivering the very best experience for your product users and believe that design is essential for the success of all business functions. As a core member of the team, you will work on design challenges that greatly impact the day-to-day lives of our customers, as well as internal tools that enhance the productivity of our driver support team.
- Take on complex problems and come up with intuitive, functional, and simple design solutions.
- Think holistically and create a cohesive experience across the entire user journey.
- Bring a user-centered mentality to every challenge.
- Work with design systems to maintain design consistency, also contribute to improve and expand it.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define problems and conceptualize product features.
- Collaborate with other team members, brainstorming and giving each other constructive feedback.
- Work closely with engineers to assess technical limitations and development timeline, and find a solution to ensure high-quality and efficient implementation.
- Own your product end-to-end as you drive the design vision.
- Manage user research processes to understand our users' points of view and be an internal advocate.
- As an early member of the design team, help to establish the company design culture and best practices.
- Work closely with stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- Stay on top of industry trends and the competitive landscape to continually improve our thinking and product standards
- 5+ years of product design experience
- A command of visual and communication design principles
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Firm understanding of design systems
- User centered approach
- Outcome driven thinking
- Experience with product design frameworks and methodologies
- Experiencing with defining, collecting and working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Fluency with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Experience working remotely with a global team.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Advantage points:
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience delivering product for international markets
- Multicultural environment
- Remote Working
- Concrete career opportunities