Whisbi is how the world's biggest companies are starting sales conversations with their customers.
Whisbi has been shortening sales cycles for large enterprises for ten years, by delivering conversational solutions that engage customers in the exact moment a sales decision occurs.
Whisbi's solutions blend voice, messaging and video communication, with AI and conversational expertise in specific industry verticals. What this means is that companies can quickly build sustainable sales flows around complex organizations and business rules.
Global enterprises such as AT&T, Vodafone, Toyota, Hyundai and Sky trust Whisbi to coordinate their assisted and unassisted sales. Whisbi is always the channel with the highest close rate.
About the role
As a Product Owner, you will join a brand new team of R+D that is responsible for making deep analysis and research to apply improvements to our current platform.
You will be working together with a team of senior engineers, all having the mission of perfectionating Whisbi solution to make it more reliable and scalable covering our client real needs.
About the team
At Whisbi, the Product and Engineering teams work together to combine strategic viewpoints with tactical executions by working with a customer development process that emphasizes field-validated problems and customer-tested solutions. Rapid prototyping and continuous iteration are core activities.
You'll be joining a growing team whose roles include product design, customer development, and product management. Team members share strong learning skills and a dynamic and fast approach to shipping results frequently.
What kind of people are there?
Most team members have serious experience in startup and enterprise. Leading a solution that works. We own our responsibilities and make sure experiences are reliable.
All are amazing learners and flexible problem-solvers.
How do we work?
You will be part of a Squad, working in an agile environment that will develop and improve our customer tools, with a clear milestone of quality, performance, and reliability.
This Squad has the mission to analyze, research and improve the current platform, adding, shaping, and editing both current and new features.
We combine strategic viewpoints in engineering with continuous improvements and updates in a platform that has been leading the sector for more than ten years. Our tactical executions are always small and trustable. Improving the global system step by step in only one direction, never going back.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
In one month you will:
- Learn about our platform and about our R&D programs to be included in our product line.
- Lead roadmap and execution for one team to ship customer value.
- Write concise analyses of customer problems and potential solutions.
- Draw logical workflows of the solution and mock-ups.
- Write stories and acceptance criteria based on a ‘solve a problem’ mentality for the Squad.
- UAT and document the solution.
- Own the successful delivery of roadmap items by leading the agile events (weekly sprint activities, stand-up …) and making thoughtful trade-offs.
- Be the main point of contact for internal stakeholders and customers.
By month 2 you will:
- Expand your role and lead two teams.
- Become an expert on Whisbi's customers and their needs and our R&D projects.
- Work independently to find and deliver customer insights that help shape the product roadmap.
- Hold the team accountable for building the right thing by setting goals, measuring success, and sharing learnings.
- Ship a lot of product improvements and features using the ‘good, better, best’ framework.
By month 3 you will:
- Demonstrate your expertise on Whisbi's customers and how you’ve solved their problems by presenting at regular All Hands.
- Know the product and market well enough to contribute to strategic agendas.
- Impact Whisbi's growth substantially through your amazing work.
About you and what type of skills you will need:
- You understand software engineering (because that is your background or you have at least 4 years experience managing a technical product or are able to demonstrate clear process knowledge).
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others.
- You know how to manage expectations and make trade-offs to reach objectives.
- You are able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including VP and C-level.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work with a team that kicks ass every day.
- You are can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skillsets
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but most of all you enjoy the tactics of shipping products fast.
- Agile methodology believer, team worker, and pixel perfect mentality.
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Fully remote work options - but we also have an amazing co-working space in the city center of Barcelona
- Gym sponsorship
- 23 days holiday - you choose when to enjoy them
- Yoga classes
- Online language classes
- Fun environment & team: company events, celebrations, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.