Domestika is the largest Spanish-speaking community of creatives in the world.
We produce the best courses with leading creative experts from the industry. We introduce students to a platform where learning happens through practice and they can engage with peers. This is at the core of what our community does.
We’re a hyper-growth, sustainable startup headquartered in San Francisco, California and have offices in 6 different countries. Domestika is fully funded and backed by a top-tier Silicon Valley investment firm.
We have ambitious growth plans and need A-players to help us re-invent the e-learning industry. Come join us!
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Product Manager to lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers focused on Growth.
You’ll be responsible for improving the product experience across all stages of the user journey — from acquisition to conversion and retention.
The ideal candidate has a successful track record running growth-focused product teams at tech companies. With previous wins under their belt, they are proud of the impact they had on the business.
We operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and welcome proactive individuals who can hit the ground running.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Perform both qualitative and quantitative research to identify and
unlock the highest potential growth opportunities across the product
- Create a solid roadmap of experiments focused on moving specific KPIs, balancing business goals and technical constraints.
- Demonstrate strong experience with A/B testing, iterating and refining your roadmap based on past results and learnings.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with various cross-functional stakeholders — namely design, data, engineering, and marketing.
- Evangelize the product strategy internally and create a culture of experimentation.
- Take on new challenges as we act on our learnings and change priorities.
- Fail, learn and move fast to deliver real customer and business value.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’re an exceptional team player.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a fast-moving, hyper-growth internet company (preferably in B2C).
- Impact-oriented mindset. You’re proud of the experiments you ran and the impact they had on the business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Can-do attitude and a bias for action.
- Very strong analytical brain. You live and breathe numbers.
- Ability to know the finer details while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Ability to adapt quickly by continuously giving and receiving feedback.
- Experience working with Agile.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.