“You’re a mini-CEO with no power”
That’s Freddie, our Lead Product Manager. And if that’s something you can relate to—keep reading.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Owner to join our dynamic “Create” colony—the people revolutionizing the Typeform maker experience.
Do you get a kick out of trying to crack the ultimate user experience? Are you a confident communicator, a serial organizer, and a thoughtful decision maker? Is agile right up your alley?
Do you know the difference between a product manager and a project manager?
Typeform’s mission is to make data collection a little more human—and we’ve got our sights set on the future. Our product is our company, and we need a solid strategy if we’re going to ride that unicorn off into the sunset.
- Carry out research to make data-informed product decisions.
- Prioritize for the win, and create a solid product roadmap.
- Balance the needs of our customers, UX guidelines, and technical constraints.
- Groom the backlog like you would an award-winning poodle.
- Coordinate and communicate awesomely with all stakeholders.
- Work across departments to support, launch, and market our products.
- Stay on top of the game by facilitating innovative solutions.
- Evangelize the product strategy internally.
- Share the love—collaborate with other product owners.
- You’ve got experience working with B2C products.
- You’ve got experience working with agile methodology.
- You’ve used the JTBD framework.
- You can make fast decisions and own them.
- You concentrate on the details with the bigger picture in mind.
- You vacuum up data, understand it, learn from it, and share it.
- You can communicate the vision while motivating the development team.
- You’re a person who likes people.
- You champion teamwork instinctively.
- You’re as flexible and adaptable as a gymnastic chameleon.
Convinced you’re right for the role? Hit the button below. See you on the other side.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!