Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
Welcome to Vistaprint, where our mission is to support the dreams of micro-businesses and enable their success. To achieve this, we need to iterate rapidly on ideas – listening, building, testing, and improving, and with our large customer base we need to do this at scale, providing a reliable and easy user experience. To make this possible we have an advanced technology platform that integrates content, experience, commerce, big data and marketing automation and that enables developers and marketers experiment quickly and flexibly.
We're looking for experienced Product Owners for our technology team to help extend this platform. We seek individuals who have a solid understanding of business and technology, a learning mindset, an ability to translate disparate requirements into value-driven backlogs, and the passion to motivate teams and stakeholders.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with Vistaprint customers, executives and team members to understand customer needs, our strategy and technical opportunity
- Applying this knowledge to translate strategies into actionable technology backlogs
- Working closely with agile development teams and business partners to translate these backlogs into reality
- Creating the right feedback loops so we can constantly monitor whether the work is delivering the expected value
- An understanding of the eCommerce domain
- Experience to seeking out, absorbing, and synthesizing new information
- Inclination to think in terms of outcomes, not solutions or requirements
- The ability integrate multiple points of view
- Experience working with technical teams in a way that helps them understand the impact we seek to achieve, without constraining their options on how to achieve it
- Practice gathering partners' true needs, and communicating constraints and options
Ultimately as a PO, you influence the organization through two important skills: your ability to identify the most valuable work and your ability to motivate teams and partners around this work. If this is what you’re passionate about, we’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested, please send us a CV (English version) and we look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.