We’re looking to add a Senior Product Marketing Manager to our team. This new team member will be instrumental in designing and executing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of Nextail in our goal to make the retail world a better, more sustainable place.
At Nextail, we empower retailers to create better experiences while using fewer of the world's resources. The cloud-based platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, and optimization to deliver agile merchandising decisions. To date, we’re backed by more than $12M in funding from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island, and Pepe Jeans.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in communicating the product’s value to the market and driving growth in SaaS business, through product marketing activities. We’re looking for someone that is strategic enough to help the existing team with setting up relevant processes and metrics, while being hands-on when it comes to execution on those. A team player able to create cross-functional synergies and gaining additional market knowledge.
Successful candidates should demonstrate leadership and motivational skills, SaaS product experience as well as a results-oriented mindset.
This role can be done remotely for candidates based outside of Madrid.
Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Product positioning & GTM:
- Defininging our unique selling proposition, developing adequate messaging and language
- Identify and communicate the vision, value and use cases of our solutions in the market
- Product and sales enablement:
- Product roadmap input for product-market-fit
- Defining strategy and executing on product updates such as communication to customers through different channels
- Developing campaigns to generate new sales and prospects. Generating and qualifying sales opportunities
- Sales processes support and materials: merchandising best practices & product use cases
- Developing and training Sales on best communications strategy (product presentation etc)
- Market research:
- Continuous research in order to have the most updated information on trends and competitors
- Performing market research and competitive analysis to develop marketing product strategies
- Driving relationship with market research agencies
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
- Flexible compensation plan: We offer a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising round.
7+ years of experience plus proven success in product marketing in a SaaS sales environment
SaaS expertise and knowledge/experience in retail and advanced analytics experience preferred
Proven track record in the design and execution of GTM strategies for product introduction
Bilingual level of English, other European languages will be a plus
Leadership skills and experience in managing a team will be a plus
Ability to observe, understand and adapt to cultural differences
Teamwork / cross-team collaboration
Note: Please send a cover letter with your application. Both cover letter and CV must be in English.