Hi there! We are SeQura, an innovative, fast-growing fintech company based in sunny Barcelona. Born in 2013, we are the preferred BNPL payment platform in Southern Europe for over 1 million shoppers, we help people buy things they love, paying in an instant, fair and flexible way.
Humanizing financial services is our main mission, and that’s why our actions and work are based on transparency, ambition, respect and collaboration. We are a big community formed by not only us but more than 4.000 Merchants who offer our payment methods to more than 1 million Shoppers, the ones who have led us to the highest NPS in our industry in Spain.
Do you want to improve the world, collaborate with people’s wellness and be part of this challenging journey?
We are now assembling a team to start working and launch an MVP as soon as possible since SeQura has a very ambitious goal to create a product to allow all shoppers to pay in flexible ways everywhere
This will be a very strategic project for the coming years and a critical step forward for our company objectives during 2022.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to co-lead this team together with the team tech lead. You will be working hand-to-hand with the CIO (Chief Innovation Officer) during the first stages and helping him to transform the drafts into a real product. You will have to work closely with other product teams to ensure the product fits smoothly into our current product portfolio. You will also be working with other C-levels (CEO, CTO, CCO, and CFO) to define and support the commercial launch strategy.
We want somebody passionate about product discovery and that knows how to transform ideas into successful products.
What we offer… 🙂
- Competitive salary
- Relocation to Barcelona with Work Visa (Paperwork and Immigration services are on us) 💥
- Real flexible working hours
- Remote work + Office commodities.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard office set-up consists of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro, and a 27" external display.
- Beautiful 3 floor office building based on a bike-friendly location in the center of Barcelona with a big terrace and plenty of nice places nearby
- Personal budget for conferences, courses, books, and professional development
- 10% of the time to work on any project you're interested in
- We take part in and offer workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, and tech talks to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurants, ...).
Perks & Benefits
Free fruit 🍊, coffee ☕ and drinks 🍻 at our amazing cafeteria.
Monthly after works and annual events (Summer🌞, Christmas🎄, and many more!🎉).
Flexible compensation plan in transportation, restaurants, kindergarten…💰
We want to take care of your professional development, for example, with English and Spanish classes.📖
25 vacation days per year.✈️
Health insurance discounts.🤒🩺
Plus, we guarantee
- A high degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
- We are always open to exploring new technologies and tools.
What your job will entail… 🙂
Contributing to the product vision.
Research and understand users' needs and opportunities and determine the right set of features to develop.
Drive product planning, design, and product requirements documents for new features and enhancements.
Roadmap and its execution: own the backlog, define and write user stories, prioritize, adapt to change, manage, and resolve conflicts. Coordinate resources, teams, and projects to ensure the highest quality delivery on time.
Define key customer and product metrics.
Develop product discovery practices.
Implement good product practices and methodologies.
Keep and improve relationships with external providers.
You’ll be a good fit if you have… 🙂
- Extensive hands-on experience in product management roles within the online consumer industry
- Ability to drive market research to understand competition and opportunities.
- Experience building projects from scratch and end-to-end experience within a large-scale goal.
- Experience in going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues.
- Experience building and growing strong consumer products.
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms.
- Very strong analytical and commercial acumen is essential.
- English proficiency
You’re going to be a match if you are... 🤗
- Relentless in the pursuit of connecting people involved and work as a link and support for them.
- Proactive, accountable, analytical, and pragmatic.
- Someone with high attention to detail/product ownership
- A team player.
- A good communicator.
- Motivativated to learn and grow.
- Passionate for driving change with partners of different disciplines.
Which are the next steps?
Interview with People Team
Technical take-home assessment
Live Peer review of the assessment
Meet the team & CPO
Why choose SeQura?
Right now we are going through an amazing moment, we are opening new markets such as Southern Europe and LATAM, and that’s why we are looking for ambitious and passionate people who want to join our healthy culture, made up of a high-performance team of about 200 employees.
In SeQura we promote an equal opportunity to all, regardless of age, color, gender identity, medical condition, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic. We love to have an inclusive environment, and respect is above all.
What we do is give shoppers tools with which they buy freely, without long processes, in more fair and transparent conditions, and without small print. The future of payment in ecommerce is in what is fair and transparent, in what is common sense.