Creditas is one of the most innovative and recognized #fintech in Latin America. Our digital DNA allows us to use technology to expand business, streamline processes and enhance the customer experience - without sacrificing personalized service, and providing consulting and financial education.
In 2019, we are expanding our solutions to various needs around the Home, Automotive and Salary ecosystems. Based in São Paulo with offices in Porto Alegre (RS), Valencia (Spain) and Mexico City (Mexico), we have over 1500 crew members (employees), have received R$ 1.2 billion in investments from international venture capital funds, and are recognized by the LinkedIn Top Startups and Best Places to Work rankings at Glassdoor.
- Building the vision, strategy, definition and execution of all initiatives to deliver a unique experience with a marketplace of high value product and services integrated with our digital lending platform.
- Understanding and anticipating the customer needs in a two-sided engagement model.
- Participating in the collection of information and interacting with the stakeholders of the lending platform.
- Working closely with the technology team to engage, collaborate, and communicate as one.
- Developing the product vision and the roadmap to achieve it together with a set of metrics that will validate its success and drive its growth.
What we expect
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of user-centric products
- Understand user both internal and external needs and gather product requirements
- Identify market opportunities and establish a shared product vision and strategy for your product area
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Operations, Customer Success, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
- Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers, Designers and Data Scientists
- +3 years of product management experience
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership
- Ability to lead and influence teams
- Ability to process and manage technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Be results driven and have demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinking paired with strong tactical execution
- Ability to articulate vision and inspire the teams around you
What we offer
- A strong culture that always empower people to be who they are and how they impact on how we work
- We are brutally honest! Here, you will find an environment that values 360º feedbacks
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Restaurant ticket
- Transportation ticket
- Health Plan, Dental Plan and Life Insurance
- Gym assistance
- Psychological help
- We love to learn! #Learnfast. We help your training by offering a training budget!
- We are True Team Players! You can participate in #CreditasEndurance, a project that encourages the crew to play sports and strengthen team spirit. For this, we subsidize some races and triathlon!
Diversity and Inclusion in Credits
You are free to be you! Here we value the plurality and equity of race, colour, religion, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry or age. For us, to be plural is an added value!
If you wish, share with us some additional information about yourself, such as sexual orientation, race and gender identity. This information is completely voluntary and will be used to help us learn more about the people applying for our positions. This information is extremely confidential and does not impact the selection process. If you are not comfortable sharing this information with us, simply click "I prefer not to answer" in the corresponding field of each question.