Senior Product Manager "User Management" in Madrid or Remote
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
Aircall is recruiting is Senior Product manager User management.
- You are responsible for creating the right experience for the different roles that use Aircall everyday, from the agent using the phone apps, to the admin using the administrator portal.
- You are taking care of access & authentication experience for the users adapted to their roles & own set of permissions.
- You will set the “roles & permissions” vision & strategy, collaborating with your fellow PMs and the whole product team.
- Deeply understand the problems that need to be solved by talking to our users, analysing key data and collaborating with other teams such as Data Analysts, Product Marketing, Customer Success, etc.
- Understand technical constraints & architecture implications of the desired Permissions system to implement.
- Prioritise a wide range of inputs to make sure the team is working on the most impactful topics.
- Drive your team to imagine the best solution to these problems.
- Scope and define the specifics of the solution.
- Evaluate if the solutions have solved the problem through qualitative (beta, client feedback) and quantitative measures.
- Proven experience in Product Management on a SaaS product or similar roles.
- Pro-active and autonomous.
- Outstanding collaboration & communication skills.
- Experience in user authentication, user provisioning or permissions system is a plus.
- Strong desire to understand your users.
- You like to solve complex problems.
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn
New York, NY, USA