FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience on SaaS integrations to join our amazing product team!
Your mission @Aircall:
- Deep dive into external ecosystems, understanding the dynamics of products we are integrating with, and evaluating requirements of these products
- Research, understand and draw insights on customer needs and pain points
- Think end-to-end on all aspects of a use case and ensure tight coordination across multiple stakeholders
- Work closely with a development team on a daily basis to deliver on the roadmap (using agile and lean software development methodologies)
- Prioritize ruthlessly in order to deliver the most business value for the least cost
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Help the team to define the best KPIs
- Analyse and share frequent feedback after providing new features in production
- Own the product strategy and manage the Integrations roadmap, while taking into account cross-functional topics
- Coordinate product releases with Marketing, Sales, Support and Development teams
- Study competitors’ services and products
- Be the subject matter expert of the ecosystem/integrations product, deeply understand its technical specifications and benefits, and effectively communicate those benefits to others—including colleagues and executives on the business side of the organization
A little more about you:
- Leader and subject-matter expert in Product Management, ideally with 5+ years of experience building software platforms
- Experience in working with SaaS integrations, ecosystem and platform spaces
- Analytical thinking skills, and a high level of comprehension of technical topics (client-server communication, technical stacks, APIs…)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with Engineering on technical solution engineering, and eventually challenge existing solutions
- You make decisions based on data
- Eager to try new approaches and fail fast
- You adapt quickly to organizational changes and market evolutions
- Exceptional project management skills: able to plan, set and manage to reasonable timelines while delivering projects that align to the business strategy
- Can partner across organizational boundaries to deliver business results in a product ecosystem environment while communicating, collaborating, influencing and negotiating effectively through effective leadership, knowing when and how to work with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Partnerships and other teams
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.