At Amenitiz, they are a team of passionate individuals, building the future of the hospitality industry. They are developing a centralised platform to address all the digital needs of independent hoteliers and vacation rental owners. Their SaaS solution allows owners to manage all the digital aspects of their properties (Website, sales, client management…) saving them valuable amount of time and money.
Co-founded by Alexandre (Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne), Emmanuelle (ESCE) and Frédéric (ESSEC), they have clients on 4 continents, ranging from beautiful villas in Greece to powerful brands like Pierre & Vacances.
They are looking for dynamic and ambitious people to join them on their mission !
Amenitiz was born as a result of our belief that tech is key in the success of every hotelier worldwide - from the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
We are on the mission to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
As one of the fastest- growing Hospitech/SaaS companies, we grew 4x in 2020 and got backed by some of Europe's leading investors. We currently support around 2k properties worldwide and have great plans to reach 10k properties by the end of 2022.
What is in it for you?
Amenitiz is growing fast, and we’re looking for a motivated Senior Product Manager - Payments to help us grow our payment system into a stellar product.
As the Senior Product Manager - Payments at Amenitiz you will:
- Work towards providing our hoteliers with the most intuitive and seamless payment product they have ever seen. You are the Amenitizpay point person both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, and our customers to understand current pain points, anticipate upcoming issues and define initiatives to take AmenitizPay to the next level.
- Define and drive the AmenitizPay strategy and roadmap as well as prioritise, monitor and measure the success of the features your team builds.
- Be responsible for defining requirements, overseeing execution and owning the success metrics of all AmenitizPay related initiatives.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager - Payments that has:
*Must haves: *
Passion: AmenitizPay is one of our core products and we want you to be as excited about it as we are!
User focused: Your main concern is bringing the best experience to your users.
A “get things done” mindset. You are highly organised, able to make thoughtful but quick decisions and apply them in an efficient manner. “Analysis paralysis” is not part of your vocabulary.
Great communication skills in English both written and oral. You are able to communicate and collaborate efficiently with your team, the other product teams and all relevant stakeholders.
Grit and resilience. You understand that no company is born successful, it takes hard work, making a lot of mistakes and learning from them. You can persevere through the unknown, have infinite patience and consider tenacity to be one of your best quality. You own up to your mistakes and are great at finding ways to fix them and/or not reproduce them again.
*Nice to have: *
You have previously worked on a payments product
Ability to thrive in an ever evolving fast paced environment
Independent: You don't need hand-holding to get things done but know when to ask for help.
Comfortable working outside of the comfort zone when you have to.
Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Via Laietana)
- Great career development opportunities, build your career with us!
- We offer a competitive salary package
- You will receive an unlimited contract as well as our private health insurance provider, Alan
- 23 vacation days annually
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!