Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou! We are looking for a Product Manager to join our smart and inspiring team!
TrustYou has been at the forefront of feedback management. Collecting real-time feedback via messaging systems, crawling the web, semantically analyzing all content in more than 20 languages, using big data algorithms to crunch it, visualizing and distributing data via SaaS and APIs … to just give you a glimpse. We believe feedback is core for every business to build better products and is essential for everyone to make informed decisions. With more than 50,000 hotels, as well as companies such as Google, KAYAK and hotels.com among our clients, we’re confident that we’re on a good path.
At TrustYou, we have a clear definition of what we expect from a product manager: You’re a product leader. You’re responsible for building a product that our clients love and that our sales team loves to sell. You strike the balance between improving your product based on stakeholder feedback, and implementing new features, modules or entire products initiated by yourself, our Director of Product, or really anyone in the company. You would be joining a team of three product managers, and report to the Director of Product. You would own the roadmap for a dedicated engineering team.
What challenges await you?
- “CEO of the product":
- We want you to be obsessed with solving problems for your customers!
- Listen to your customers’ feedback, perform user research and improve your product based on what they say; or even better: Stay on top of industry news and market trends to anticipate your customers’ problems before they report them to you
- Define, measure and react to success KPIs for your features and products
- Coordinate with your other PMs and the Director Product regarding the strategic direction of the product
- Create and and take responsibility for the product road map
- Shape business processes through providing instructions and collaboration with customer facing departments
- Scrum PO:
- Write user stories to succinctly and clearly express development objectives
- Frequent communication with the engineering department and all other stakeholders, before and after the release
- Approve new feature releases to ensure features work as expected
What do we expect from you?
- Experience as product manager for a SaaS product
- Proven experience of finding product-market fit in an ambiguous environment
- Tendency for data-driven product design and decision making
- Technical background preferred
- Knowledge of modern software engineering processes and principles
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), especially in terms of dealing with different groups of interest (end user vs. engineering)
- Extremely good at dealing with ambiguity and wearing many hats at one time
- Very structured and thought-through working style
What do we offer?
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths…)
- We are agile enthusiasts and love continuous improvement
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Great leadership & support
- Take part in shaping our new office in the North of Madrid
- Flexible working hours / Options to work remotely
TrustYou has engineering excellence in its DNA. Our employees are experts in big data, machine learning, natural language processing, and interactive Web applications. Check out our tech stack!
TrustYou company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.