is transforming the road transportation industry - €600+bn in Europe.
We are building the leading logistics network for B2B, on-demand road
transport. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
We are backed by the top seed investors in Europe. Our team is rapidly growing and made up of the best in Tech, Product, Logistics and Operations.
What we do
The trucking industry has been stuck for the last 30 years managing shipments through complex, slow phone transactions. We are developing the technology platform and product to make the industry more efficient and effective.
We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Every one of us has had several start-up experiences and on average we have 10+ years of experience in somehow similar challenges. We know success, we know failure; we've built platforms from scratch, we've dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product we're building.
The product and engineering culture
- We have a research oriented philosophy. We start researching the needs from external and internal clients, we discuss the potential solutions, we then do the design and finally we implement the chosen solution.
- We get engineers as close to the business problems as possible, so everybody can be involved in product decisions. We have mechanisms to enable anybody in the company to bring their new ideas to decision makers since we believe that innovative ideas come from everywhere.
The growth culture
We are disrupting a massive industry with significant inertia. To do so successfully, we are obsessed with being:
- Agile and smart about how we work together, build products and make decisions
- Lean where nobody micromanages or makes top-down decisions. We believe in giving trust and autonomy to all our employees.
- Customer-first where we give shippers and carriers the best experience and service possible, across all interactions.
- Accountable through clearly defined roles and goals - weekly, monthly and quarterly. Everyone is responsible to voice their opinion and reach their goals, so we can be better and constantly improving.
- Hands-on to not only think deeply about key strategic questions, but get into the dirty details of more tactical, operational tasks day-to-day.
What we offer
- An office in central Madrid (Chamberí). We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- Competitive salaries and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- Flexible schedule. Though be strong believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.
What we're looking for
- This is a Senior position, so we expect you to be fully autonomous on managing a team.
- You're not afraid of tough challenges, both product-wise and technical, and like to contribute your views.
- You care about the product you're building and the problem you're solving. The quality of the product that we ship is very important to you and you know how to communicate that importance to both external and internal stakeholders.
- You are structured and organized and can communicate well with Product Owners, designers, managers, users and engineers and understand the nuances of communicating with each of the groups.
- You enjoy working in a team and appreciate modern process techniques. You are polite when reviewing other people's work and take it well when you get feedback on yours.
- You prefer working in a fast-paced start-up, with quick iterations, changes of direction, tight budgets, and chaos over a hierarchical, well-structured corporation with clear and well-defined assignments, and career paths.
- You've experience in managing successful projects in different technological companies. You have worked with Senior Engineers, Product Designers and QA Engineers.
- You are able to stand up for your opinion and point out the risks when taking decisions.
- You are able to anticipate problems ahead, solve them and push the team to meet the deadlines.
- You are data-driven and you have experience developing features and iterations based on data.
- You are able to coach product designers and developers on product management principles.
If you have questions please get in touch. If you think that you'd be a good fit but you're missing on some of the points, apply anyway and tell us why you think you'd be a good fit.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!