FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
Join the Aircall Product team!
Product Managers are key enablers to make the voice of our customers resonate internally and to draft the right solutions to meet their needs.
Product and Engineering teams work close together and are organized around 5 main areas: Core, Productivity, Platform, Ecosystem, and Admin. Our organisation rests upon business objectives that our roadmap strives to meet.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Manage the roadmap for your area: prioritise a wide range of inputs to make sure Engineering is working on the most impactful topics
- Lead the effort of defining the roadmap while working with other departments
- Scope and define the specifics of the problem, and work with other departments to find the right solutions
- Work closely with a development team on a daily basis to deliver on the roadmap (use agile and lean software development methodologies)
- Evaluate if the solutions have solved the problem through qualitative (beta, customer feedback) and quantitative measures
- Use data as a tool to support your hypotheses, validate solutions, and evaluate success
- Be an ambassador of the roadmap across the entire company
A little more about you:
- At least one significant experience in a senior role, in a Saas product, preferably B2B
- Proven track-record of launching products from idea to production, working with teams of 15+ engineers
- Have worked with advanced product management concepts, from business requirements, to use-cases, stories, user-experience, in an agile environment
- Ideally, you have experience using Jira and Confluence for Product Management, or a similar suite
- You have strong opinions about your product and are not afraid to be the principle owner of your product
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You are enthusiastic and positive! This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last.
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.