Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona, Madrid and Oporto.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will run work streams from start to finish for our main product line.
Through this process, you’ll have to understand strategic ideas, prioritize tasks, write clear documentation and produce high-level prototypes that communicate your vision about the user experience.
Working directly with our Chief Product Officer you will be applying your analytical and creative abilities to help define a product vision and provide innovative features.
You will be managing a talented team of Designers and Product Owners. You’ll also get direct feedback from our business stakeholders, our customers and our end-users (employees of world class-organizations).
If you are passionate about making outstanding digital tools that help people get their work done, we are in sync.
- Define and maintain product value propositions and key messages, and provide appropriate support to marketing and commercial
- Work closely with customers to identify, understand and articulate their needs
- Define and deliver product roadmap and ensure the delivery teams have appropriate direction and detail
- Prioritise resources and investment opportunities across product management for your products and influence company-wide product investment decisions
- Represent and promote relevant product lines at internal and external events
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market and competitor offers and produce competitive analysis
- Work alongside Product Marketing to provide clear product value messaging
- Implement and track key measures of success to ensure there is good visibility of product investment impact
- Manage a team of Product Designers, Product Owners and Project Managers working with a large development team using agile methodology
Your accomplishments (so far):
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, or similar role
- BSc/BA or MSc in UX, Design, Computer Science, Communications or similar field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
We spotted you if you are/have…
- Smart problem-solver
- Planning and management-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accountability and autonomous work ethic
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and influence cross-functional teams
- Leadership skills and great team player
- Experience with agile methodologies and Jira
Bonus points for having:
- Enterprise collaboration tools design experience
- Great writing skills
- Product Marketing chops
- B2B experience
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Training budget
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime! Join us.
(All candidates MUST be legally eligible to work in the European Union)