OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
What you will do
You can find more information here.
Your skills and experience
- This is a Senior position, so we expect you to be fully autonomous
- You're not afraid of tough challenges, both product-wise and technical, and like to contribute your views
- You care about the product you're building and the problem you're solving. The quality of the product that we ship is very important to you and you know how to communicate that importance to both external and internal stakeholders
- You are structured and organized and can communicate well with Product Managers, designers, managers, users and engineers and understand the nuances of communicating with each of the groups
- You enjoy working in a team and appreciate modern process techniques. You are polite when reviewing other people's work and take it well when you get feedback on yours
- You've experience in managing successful projects in different technological companies. You have worked with Senior Engineers, Product Designers and QA Engineers
- You are able to stand up for your opinion and point out the risks when taking decisions
- You are able to anticipate problems ahead, solve them and push the team to meet the deadlines
- You are data-driven and you have experience developing features and iterations based on data
- You are able to coach product designers and developers on product management principles
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid and London. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Flexible schedule. We strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.