Company Culture/ Introduction:
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big benefit market that has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players.All our efforts are focused on making employees feel HAPPY about their benefits, trying to unify the value proposition in an UNDERSTANDABLE and EASY TO USE formula.We are a young company made of a young, very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international ambition to become the LOVED solution for employees to influence their main source of capital: their compensation.
There are three core principles that we all share in our way of working:
- Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success. We take that into account in every action and decision.
- ISpossible ambition: our business offering did not exist before. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
- Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager as one of the key roles to get to our success going forward. Making employees happy goes hand in hand with listening to their necessities in order to achieve a LOVED product. Moreover, we are including many different benefits in our product, with different ways of interacting, different value propositions, and different taxations. It is a real challenge to prioritize and refine all the features that we want to develop in order to adapt to customer needs in an understandable way.
From our experience, it is also motivating to be involved in the development of a product that needs to solve B2B problems (for the HR admins) as well as B2C necessities (for the employees). All of that involving a VISA card with all the core banking capabilities that we have built in-house.
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
- The candidate must have proven strong in two key competencies: Product Vision, and Execution:
- Product management experience in a startup is a must.
- Demonstrated experience managing products with a direct impact in customer users (B2C) is desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience working with Agile, ideally having used modern frameworks for delivery and prioritization.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent organization skills to manage product features from different stakeholders in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience in fintech or payments would be a plus.
What you will be responsible for:
- Decide, together with the management team, the strategic lines of the product going forward.
- Determine customer needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information and conducting it afterward when needed.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Prioritize product development based on the strategic goals and the company's OKRs after reviewing product specifications and requirements.
- Build and own the product roadmap and communicate with the management team and other stakeholders.
- Build incredible processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Defining user stories for the tech team to work on, providing them of the necessary context, making sure that there are no blockings once the development of the feature is started
- Manage and mentor a team of product designers and related personnel.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop KPIs and set efficient tracking tools.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Draft, monitor, and manage marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Work with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Help to define pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products through customer feedback, market research, and data analysis.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
What can you expect:
- Extraordinary projection and the possibility to lead and define the product in a sweet moment for the company, before anyone else does it.
- Competitive salary complemented with company shares.
- The best benefits in town, of course! (meals, transportation, health insurance, training courses… and more!)
- Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid.
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere.