Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission and build products and experiences for millions of users, we’re looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager that will be joining us remotely or in HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 20 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can play together. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, keep reading!
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
As a Senior Product Manager on the Growth Platform team, you will have the opportunity to build, maintain and scale our MarTech stack and growth tools used by the product, product marketing, and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate has experience working with and building strong relationships with engineering, data science, and marketing. We are seeking a combination of strong vision, strategic leadership, and great execution.
Your work will be pivotal in helping Lingokids grow in the next stage of our journey.
What you will work on:
- Own the growth platform (MarTech) strategy and roadmap.
- Maintain the team backlog, keep it organized, prioritized, and aligned with the rest of the teams.
- Manage stakeholders, collect requirements, define priorities, and prepare documentation.
- Liaise with our Data Engineering team on integration of the Data & Tech tools.
- Lead a cross-functional team to integrate and build the appropriate tools and solutions to enable and drive growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure clarity and priority for growth platform initiatives.
- Help build our product management practice, enabling us to do our best work, the best way
Are you our Senior Product Manager?
We would like to meet you if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager at high-performing start-ups/growth-stage companies.
- Have 3+ years of experience delivering products in the growth and MarTech space (attribution and adtech, experimentation platform, CRM, landing pages, user segmentation, etc).
- Have experience with a wide range of performance marketing solutions and platforms, are able to analyze different parts of our MarTech stack and establish a long-term vision of our future needs and provide a clear roadmap to drive to the ideal future state.
- Are comfortable getting into deep technical discussions and can collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and marketing stakeholders about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Are able to understand business & technical tradeoffs and drive product-based decisions - including being able to inform buy versus build decisions.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly to inform the right decisions.
- Are detail orientated with superior organizational skills.
- Are an empathetic leader who is comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the organization and makes sure every voice is heard
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.
- Unlimited remote working
You can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend to the office whenever you feel like it.
- Flexible hours
We care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
- Visa Sponsorship
If you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs-included.
- Feedback culture
Feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously!
- Professional growth
Up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books and training.
- Language Lessons
Language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Stock options
Joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
- Free friday lunch
Company allowance to be able to order lunch every Friday with Deliveroo!
- Happy Hours & Retreats
From casual drinks after work to our annual retreat, you’ll have tons of opportunities to get to know your colleagues.
- Diverse environment
Multicultural team with +19 nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 20 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can play together.
Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, reach out!