MotorK is the leading technology company in Europe providing digital solutions to automotive dealers. We empower car manufacturers, dealers and service centres to improve their customer experience through a broad suite of fully integrated digital products and services. Motork offers CRM solutions, Dealer Website development, Stock Management, Lead Generation, Digital Reputation Management solutions and more.
With an innovative combination of digital solutions, SaaS cloud products and the largest R&D department in the digital automotive industry in Europe, MotorK serves 90 percent of car brands. Founded in Italy in 2010 and backed by leading investment firms 83 North and Zobito, MotorK has offices in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, Portugal and Israel.
MotorK has been recognised by multiple organisations as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe – including Euronext TechShare, Tech Tour 50, Technology Fast 500 EMEA and the FT 1000. MotorK is a publicly traded company since 2021.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious product manager to join our organisation. As a Product Manager - CRM Solutions, you will own the end to end development process of CRM and marketing solutions. You will be focused on building the best tools for the automotive industry to optimise for leads conversion rate to generate revenue. In this role you will perform discovery to understand what CRM users needs are, using both qualitative and quantitative research methods. You will identify patterns of user engagement and understand product usability. After performing opportunities evaluation, you will build a backlog of new features and optimisations needed to make LeadSpark easy to use, effective and integrated with other MotorK products. You will prioritise product opportunities using the RICE framework and manage trade-offs to reach best possible outcomes for our users. To be successful in this role, you will need to build a strong working relationship with the commercial and engineering teams to understand the product revenue potential and technical feasibility. Together with UX designer you will create, test and optimise feature prototypes. At every step of the process, you will be responsible for communication with the stakeholders and creating required product documentation. Once the product is ready, you will collaborate with Product Marketing to form a GTM strategy. Post product launch you will be responsible for performance monitoring and further product development in line with user needs. You will report to the Head of Product and work with great autonomy.
The role is fully remote but ideally the candidate should be based in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, Portugal or Israel.
Hybrid or in-office work is available in Italy, France, Portugal and Spain.
- Together with the Head of Product, develop the product vision, strategy and backlog for LeadSpark CRM features, in particular marketing tools
- Perform in-depth discovery to understand CRM users needs in the automotive industry
- Become an expert in relevant digital solutions used by automotive dealers
- Map all user actions performed by automotive dealers while handling sales leads
- Develop and implement success metrics for CRM features
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis and industry landscape
- Champion and apply lean product development practises in your everyday work
- Relentlessly prioritise product initiatives according to the real customer needs
- Build a strong working relationship with UX, design, product, engineering teams
Curious, outcomes driven, and ambitious Product Manager with passion for building products that deliver real impact on the lives and business of customers.
- Strong business acumen and technical literacy
- 3+ years of product development management experience
- Experience building B2B digital products preferred
- Ability to perform data analysis and create actionable insights
- Knowledge and understanding of user needs discovery methods
- Ability to perform comprehensive user problem assessment
- Experience in data-driven product development and applying A/B testing, user research, user testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis in decision making process
- A proven ability of relationship building and collaboration with Engineering
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to make a real difference and truly own the product development
- Permanent contract
- Competitive package including private health insurance and education allowance
- Stock bonuses and benefits depending on performance
- Exciting and unique annual company events
- Fully remote or hybrid working model - you choose!
- Coaching and career development