state-of-the-art SaaS empowers companies to run video on applications.
Our userfriendly modular technology is tailored to meet the demands of
high performance enterprise video asset management. From fast uploads
and conversion to high quality streaming on all end devices, we maintain
the highest security standards.
The movingimage Platform is the choice enterprise video solution on the market today. Want to find out more about us? Then check out our company video:
We move videos.
Together with you, we will move even more.
Would you like to…
- manage the product vision and strategy at movingimage to revolutionize how enterprises use the medium of video for internal and external communication?
- keep an eye on the enterprise video market and our competitors?
- take ownership of our product KPIs and make data-based product decisions?
- work closely and build relationships with stakeholders in other areas of the business so that IT priorities and efforts align with company objectives?
- prove your capacity for teamwork with different stakeholders like developers, product owners and customers?
- experience how the agile principles are implemented and lived within the whole organisation?
- several years of experience in Product Management
- significant experience with enterprise software, web applications, system integrations and/or streaming technologies
- a deep understanding of technical dependencies (coding skills are a plus!)
- a good understanding and way of handling interests of different stakeholders
- ideally managed a team before
- a hands-on mentality and distinctive problem-solving-skills, i.e. you may not have the answer to everything, but you want to and know how to find it
- a team player mentality and an independent way of working
- our team’s core values: Passion, honesty, trust, openness, responsibility & humor
- experience with agile methodologies
cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over
Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges
and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.