As a Senior Product Manager (m/f) at Coya you will be directly
responsible for disrupting one of the most traditional domains -
Insurance! You will play a pivotal role in building the core insurance
product engine, which is at the backbone of Coya’s innovation and IP.
- Play a pivotal role in a squad of cross functional, experienced professionals, building a complex innovative product
- Jointly turn high level vision into specific, detailed product features and technical specifications
- Guide and aligne a squad of highly skilled professional with a diverse background
- Present your squad with a purpose for their work - why are we doing what we are doing? What are the expected business values?
- Communicate to your squad and the entire company the results of the features deployed and their business impact and performance over time
- Be customer centric: Identify and cater to our different customer types and constantly push towards incremental addition of value for our customers
- You conceptualise, specify, groom, plan and deliver within time and scope features and products that cater to our customers together with your squad
- Set timing and and functional expectations of product improvements and technical roadmaps together with internal teams and stakeholders
- Are a leader, enjoy and value teamwork, are able to take things end to end on your own when needed and you are extremely customer and delivery driven
- Have a B.Sc. in Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Have minimum 3 years of work experience as a software engineer
Accumulated at least 3 years of work experience as a product manager in an agile environment; Financial services, insurance or e-commerce experience is a big plus
- Posses an analytical mindset, ability to tackle complex systems and intellectual challenges, go down from high level vision into general requirements, then into the smallest pieces
- Understand system design approaches and architecture, know the consequences that can arise from poor technical decisions
- Bring excellent communication skills - that’s a must!
- Are fluent in verbal and written English (must), high proficiency in German a big plus.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and create clarity and transparency in your team and across the entire company
- Ideally have experience in working with a distributed team (big plus)
What we offer
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural
bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating
- Sponsoring of your Urban Sports Club membership
- Participation in the company's success with our share option program
- Ergonomic chairs and standing desks
- An office in the beautiful area of Berlin Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals