As part of this this transformation, Preply is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join Preply to take this product to the next level.
As a Senior Product Manager - B2B Products, you will:
- Define and deliver a unique and compelling B2B product for our Enterprise users
- Inspire the team with the product vision, and work cross-functionally to bring the product to life
- Define the product strategy with key stakeholders on the B2B team to help accelerate (1) sales growth (2) user growth (3) retention and (4) partnership opportunities, in order to scale the enterprise product and support growth targets for the business
- Build tools and capabilities for Enterprise users to allow them to manage their engagement with Preply (Enterprise Management systems, integrations with 3rd-party tools etc)
- Build highly-targeted customizations to the Preply B2C experience to support B2B use cases
- Support onboarding of new partners onto the platform in line with our sales teams
- Liaise directly with existing and potential B2B clients, and B2B learners, to understand their needs and enhance the sales cycle
- Collaborate with the B2B Sales and Account Management teams
- Become an authority on your product area and identify areas of opportunity through deep customer insight, research and data
- Own features end-to-end, including determining customer needs, product requirements, driving execution, making thoughtful product decisions, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- Grow our B2B business exponentially over the next 12 months
As a senior member of the Product Team:
- Make meaningful contributions to Preply’s overall Product Strategy, with particular focus on B2B experience
- Coach and support more junior members of the product team
What we are looking for:
- You have substantial experience in product management, ideally with B2B product experience
- You ideally have experience both building new products from scratch and optimizing existing products
- You have experience building a product in a fast paced, and rapid growth environment
- You possess the ability to support multiple initiatives at different phases of development
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products to global markets
- You possess strong analytical abilities
- You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel.
- You can ideally design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests
- You’re a natural leader. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
What we offer:
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory;
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated;
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture;
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
- Human: We speak honestly and directly with compassion and radical candor. We believe every interaction should be friendly, personalized, diverse and inclusive. Above all, we believe fun should be apart of everything we do
- Learners Obsession: We put our learners first by asking for feedback and analyzing the data to build products they love.
- Hungry: Our will to win is unmatched. We make bold, data-informed decisions, to quickly deliver value to our customers. We dare to dream big, think like co-owners, and go the extra mile to hire others who share our champion spirit.
- Humble: We keep our egos low, constantly learn, and trust in data to make smart decisions. We know that our knowledge is imperfect and incomplete, but not stagnant. There's always more to learn from each other, our customers, and the world around us.
- Curious: We are lifelong learners. Our curiosity helps us to view tough situations more creatively. We kill the noise and go deep on insights. We face challenges head on, and consistently seek opportunities to learn more.
- Hackers: We’re obsessed with our customer’s problems. We focus on what matters, design with pragmatism, and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Preply.com is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.