Lingokid’s mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission and provide reliable service to more than 150K families that join us every week, we're looking for a talented Senior Product Designer that will be joining our HQ located in sunny Spain.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
We are looking for someone excited to be a key contributor to the Parents squad, focusing on creating an engaging experience for our parents' audience. This role has a direct impact on the continuous scaling of our app to the families that trust us.
You will be part of a cross-functional squad and tackle all aspects of the design process. In addition, you will be working as part of the UX team and collaborating closely with colleagues from other squads and disciplines.
- Leading design in a multi-disciplinary squad. You'll own the design, user experience, and working with the PM you’ll drive the vision and strategy for the squad's area of focus.
- You'll be a team-player. You'll partner with your colleagues in the product, engineering, data, research, brand, content, and comms.
- You have a love for the craft. You excel at creating elegant solutions from ideation through to delivery that aligns with our principles, brand values, and company strategic goals.
- You'll act as the voice of the customer. You'll have a deep understanding of our customers using various qualitative and quantitative techniques and methodologies such as user testing, interviews, understanding data, insights, and analysis.
- You'll raise the bar for design across the whole company. You'll have a killer eye for design and appreciate what it takes to create exceptional experiences.
- You understand design systems and processes. You’ll play a key part in supporting the growth and maintenance of our design system.
Are you our Senior Product Designer?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone widely experienced as a product designer (+5 years), especially in leading design in product teams, as it is fundamental to be successful in the role.
Also, you have shipped several products and many features for consumer-facing products, and have years of experience with the product designer’s toolkit and know-how and when to use it.
We are looking for someone passionate about creating experiences in the children/parent space.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.