As a Senior Product Analyst, you will play a key role in the Strategy and Analytics central function, which looks after advanced analytics, performance reporting, and data quality control across our 13 geographical divisions.
You will work exclusively with the Product domain of our organisation, educating and coaching the team on how to set up unbiased tests that move the business forward, the right methodologies to apply depending on the learnings we aim to collect, and how to orchestrate these programmes at scale.
You will be the first hire in this function. Thus, you will have the opportunity to drive the experimentation culture at Treatwell and raise the bar for the entire business when it comes to product improvement through data-driven decision-making.
We work following Kanban principles, with a backlog review in which you will pitch projects, prioritise them with your stakeholders, and lead/execute them in a multifunctional team. We are ambitious, and we want to grow….so the more you grow the more we do too.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and maintain a test-and-learn programme including experimentation methodology and experiment analysis.
- Deliver actionable behavioral insights to unlock data-driven product and business decisions.
- Develop an industry-leading experimentation platform in partnership with engineering and product.
- Translating business requirements into data needs, with proper articulation.
- Collaborate with the team to propose projects to drive business performance and growth.
- Communicating with stakeholders across the business.
- STEM BSc background or MSc with numerical background.
- Two-sided Marketplace experience is definitely a big plus.
- Proven experience in a product analytics role, showing very strong analytical skills combined with great business acumen.
- Experience in A/B testing and experimentation.
- Proficient in statistical analysis.
- Proficient in SQL and Python/R.
- Knowledge/Experience in ML models/algorithms is a big plus.
- A strategic mindset and a hands-on mentality, with a team player attitude
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile if necessary
- Very strong communication and presentation skills, someone capable to ‘translating’ business needs into data requirements, and presenting insights/stories in a compelling way to senior management
- Available to work in a hybrid way (3 days from our office and 2 days from home)
- Able to communicate fluently in English. Any other language is a plus
We'll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly 40 EUR Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A discount for gym membership
- Mental health support through our partnership with Plumm
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.