Senior Product Analyst in Barcelona
enior Product Analyst’s role at Zeptolab is to help teams to grow key metrics through data.
The ideal candidate is driven, passionate, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. ZeptoLab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge. You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different from most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Zeptolab is a data-driven company where science meets fun. Product Analysts help product teams identify problems & opportunities through data in the global and soft-launch of our games. At Zeptolab Product Analysts work independently in product teams, building and testing hypotheses, and digging through data to help a game team to find a direction and make the best possible decisions.
Senior Product Analyst will be based in our Barcelona or Belgrade office or remote.
- Define the vision of Product Analytics with the goal of increasing its overall impact;
- Working closely with top management and product owners to define product vision based on data-informed decisions
- Identify growth opportunities across different games using product analytics full potential
- Automation: reduce manual work required for Analysts into descriptive analytics;
- Ensure data quality and accessibility to keep all stakeholders informed about Live Games performance
- Be part of a passionate analytics team, that loves to learn and share knowledge;
- Work on unified analytical tools (Amplitude analytics system + SQL DB + internal DB) with the data science team and constantly improve data’s value;
- Drive! (Hundreds of millions of players will witness the results of your decisions and ideas worldwide. This is the level of impact the Data Analytics team has, and we’re looking for someone as driven as we are);
- Influence the product - make critical decisions that will markedly change user behavior;
- Mentor other product analysts.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years in analytics, experience in gaming industry as a plus;
- Solid structural and critical thinking skills;
- Strong self-organization skills;
- Communication skills - you’ll need to find a single language with teams;
- The ability to form hypotheses, make conclusions and suggest ideas;
- Fluent English.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g women) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at ZeptoLab.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).
We greatly value your interest in and enthusiasm for our company and our products. We invest substantial time and money researching and developing global marketing strategies for our proprietary computer software products and services. These efforts may overlap with any unsolicited ideas or materials you may have included in your communications with ZeptoLab™. Therefore, we cannot accept unsolicited submissions of business ideas, marketing slogans, product plans or other ideas from anyone outside the company, nor will ZeptoLab be obligated to compensate you in any way for such ideas or materials.
Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1,3 billion times. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 170 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom.
And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.