NORDPAY FINANCIAL, we are a payment institution currently recruiting a SENIOR PHP WEB DEVELOPER.
This position offers the opportunity to either relocate to Barcelona or work as self-employed from Sofia.
YOUR MISSION AS A PHP DEVELOPER
To carry out developments in a secure environment for a highly secured billing platform
To manage the advanced developments of the main modules of the billing platform
- To be part of a team who can participate
in all stages of the development lifecycle (planning, building, testing,
reviewing and deploying)
- You will be responsible for ensuring optimum quality of
software products that must satisfy the highest security standard set by
the card payment industry
- Create and develop incoming projects following best practices and using latest technologies
- Refactor existing code in order to make it more scalable and easier to maintain without changing the behavior
- 3+ years of solid PHP and MySQL development
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Database optimization (query analysis, query optimization techniques)
- You must also respect well-established procedures in a strict environment where bank card operations are managed
- Good technical skill of conception and development of Internet projects
- Fluent English (read, written, spoken)
- Experience with Unit and Acceptance testing
- Experience refactoring legacy code
- Good knowledge of SOLID principles
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- DevOps (Vagrant, Ansible)
- Scripting (Bash, Python)
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation to Barcelona – our office is in
the heart of the city centre – we can provide support in order to carry
out administrative procedures in Spain, temporary renting for
short-term apartment and assistance to find a long term one.
- Flexible working hours and the advantage of working from home twice a week
- Competitive salary 36K – 42K EUR gross per year (approx. 70K – 82K BGN)
- Flexibility for taking holidays throughout the year
- Additional holidays as we follow the French calendar
- Private health insurance if based in Barcelona
- Work as a freelancer, remotely, with regular trips to Barcelona if you prefer not to relocate
Contact us: Please send your CV via e-mail to Iris Schinasi at email@example.com
NORDPAY FINANCIAL is more than a European leader in the electronic payment industry; we have had presence in the market since 2011.
Our commitment as a company is to continue to provide successful, strong and flexible payment solutions while we are working on developing our products and service.
NordPay Financials’ technology platform fully satisfies PCI DSS level 1, the highest security standard set by the card industry including Visa and MasterCard. Today, as a Fintech Company we are a major player in the online payment industry in Europe.
We are an authorised payment institution (license n°535688) regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. Well-satisfied merchants confidently process transactions worth EUR millions using NordPay Financial as their payment service provider.
WORKING WITH US
NordPay Financial prides itself for being a cool fintech company located in the very heart of the city of Barcelona. We are set up in six teams that focus and specialize on their department and tasks, as well as getting the opportunity to learn and have involvement in projects.
We believe that the international environment in our office increases the value of our teams and enables people to get involved in a more multicultural ambience. This gives everyone the opportunity to learn about other cultures and expand knowledge and creativity in and outside of work. We believe that our working environment opens a big door to being exposed to other languages that may offer future opportunities workwise and on a personal level.
BARCELONA: COSMOPLITAN CAPITAL OF SPAIN
Barcelona is a complete city, with parks, museums and excellent beaches, offering the quality of life that most people are looking for.
With its stunning Modernist architecture, courtesy of Gaudi and co., the lifestyle of eating tapas al fresco, beautiful, reliably good weather, Barcelona offers a quality of life that many other Europeans can only dream about.
Barcelona is one of the world's leading tourist, economic, trade fair and cultural centres, and its influence in commerce, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world’s major global cities. It is a major cultural and economic Centre in Southwest Europe, and a financial centre.