Senior PHP/Node.js/C++ developer - Full Time - 100% Remote EU Time Zone in Madrid or Remote
About the job
This is a remote, full time, long term position. As a developer in our team you will take full responsibility of your modules in a process intensive system. You will take charge of the development process from gathering requirements and system design through to the UI mockups and front end development. We require a high level of understanding the business logic involved and a critical mind to design and implement it effectively.
Experience with the following is desired
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working remotely with a team in multiple timezones.
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
- The ability to understand what the users and the business need.
- Must Have: System analysis, data modelling, business process diagrams, data flow diagrams, UML.
- Full stack development experience designing and building high volume, scalable, modular applications from top to bottom
- Extensive proficiency with at least two RDBMSes
- Solid professional experience in OOP using php and preferably python too.
- Version Control
- Linux server administration
How should you apply for this job?
Please provide your github repository
Only applicants from European time zone will be processed.
We will not reply to 3rd party software/employees agencies
Please state on the mail subject the job position and the state you reside.
Please understand that this job capacity is for a full position.
Application usually will be screened the same day we receive it.
We will reply to you no later than two business days to set-up a short interview.
1-3 weeks after the interview you could be hired!
What we offer:
Job location is in Cyberspace.
Communication with the all team members is done through Skype
Employee will be receiving all of his social rights as stated in the law of his country.
Salary will be paid once a month with a wire transfer
Job capacity: Monday - Friday (8 hours daily)