TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000's and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities.
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest tech-nologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets.
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
- Maintain, develop, and add new features to our VR product and their components.
- Modernize and improve existing code.
- Triage, diagnose, and solve production problems.
- Mentor your colleagues in best practices and new technologies. Share knowledge with them in the weekly tech meetings.
- Advise on issues relating to improving performance and scalability.
- Develop unit, functional, integration, and E2E tests.
- Be involved throughout the full lifecycle development process.
- Document existing and new systems and components.
- Strong knowledge and practice of Object Oriented Design patterns and principles.
- Experience with PHP7.
- Experience writing SQL (MySQL).
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Experience working in high traffic environments.
- A great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, mentoring, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business Level English: all spoken and written business communications are in English.
- Experience with CircleCI (or any CI/CD tool).
- Experience with Symfony and Doctrine.
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with AWS services.
- Knowledge using Kubernetes technology.
- Experience with queues systems.
- Hands-on experience in a devops role (IaC, Terraform, Ansible...).
- Experience using ElasticSearch.
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English