iFunded.de is a crowdfunding platform of iEstate GmbH, specializing in real estate projects and is backed by one of Germany’s leading VC firms. Our team has over 50 years of experience in real estate investments and project management, as well as the development of digital transaction platforms.
We are part of the international FinTech industry, the buzz of the town for some time as disruptive online real estate investment platform. Crowdinvesting is the new international investment alternative for everyone and real estate is the most reliable global investment alternative in turbulent times. iFunded.de combines both.
Starting with an amount of € 250, investors can participate in real estate projects that previously were only accessible to institutional investors and banks. Thus, iFunded.de leads real estate developers and investors seeking reasonable returns together. The investors benefit from access to a previously closed market with transparent information and leaner, more cost-effective online processing, while developers acquire capital for implementation of their projects over iFunded and can market their projects at an early stage.
We offer a young, international, entrepreneurial team, a stake in the success of the company, as well as a nice office in Berlin directly on Kurfürstendamm.
What we'll expect from you once you'll join:
- Contribute to and advance technology, architecture, infrastructure of our online investment platform.
- Implement new features and extend existing functionality.
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvements of the product, development processes, and infrastructure.
- Work as part of the Scrum team with Product Owner and other back-end and front-end developers to find the most efficient ways to move the product forward.
- Introduce and implement best-practices in software development and latest technology developments to keep the platform up to date.
- Focus on solutions, rather than problems.
- Strong experience (5+ years) in the development of complex database-driven web applications.
- Extensive experience in working with Symfony 2, including Doctrine and Twig.
- Solid knowledge of “good practices” in object-oriented programming.
- Experience in setting up and managing the typical Linux-Nginx-MySQL-PHP infrastructure.
- Experience in front-end development using jQuery.
- You worked with Scrum previously, and you know why and how it works.
- Good speaking English – as we’re an international team and English is our main language.
- Any UI/UX experience is a big plus.
- Experience in FinTech projects development is a big plus.
- You want to create an awesome product, not just code tickets in JIRA.
- In our daily work we maintain a respectful relationship with each
other and work with mutual appreciation for what everyone does on a
- Our senior management is reachable at short notice.
- The hierarchy is flat and we value open communication and a honest feedback.
- Everyone supports where possible, and is always open to questions from new staff members.
- It is part of our corporate culture to have lunch together or have after hour get-togethers giving us the opportunity for internal exchanges.
- Beautiful office right on Kurfürstendamm in Berlin.